Friday, June 15, 2007

13/o6/07

woke up at 12 todae.damm nice laa.
dream of YOU lehs. valerie, weiqi, xueqi
come my house do geography project.
played a while. FUN laa. LOVE DEM <3 !!
eat and drinks loads of stuff.
YAYS! 3 hours later went my ahyi house.
scare laa! loads of dogs. 2 lehs. cute names.
chocolate and cheers. HAHA x)) i so scare laaaaa.
wanted shawnu to come down and bring me up.
so scare lo. waited at the door for few minutues.
shawnu keep laughing at me laa. say i lousy.
when i when in the house chocolate keep chasing me!
AHHH! ran around the whole house.
shawnu again keep laughing and laughing.
there was once when i went toilet,
den cheers and chocolate waited at the door for me.
so scare laa. stayed in the toilet for quite a few minutes.
then quickly jump up the bed hug the pillow.
had steamboat for dinner. played the house of the dead 2.
YAY. managed to clear every stages.
MYSELF!! without shawnu's help at all. WHEEEE ;DD
i'll be attending my cousin's wedding soon.
reached home around 2 plus.
*tired*

15/06/07
training in the morning.
so many phsyical laa.
had matches with c boys.
won 3 matches . YAYS ;D
went for backbone checkup.
ok laa. nth much happened.
jus need to change some things.
everything was okay laa.
tiring only. ><

drank honeydew milk tea.
haha. so nice laa.
going escape tomorrow with cousins!
im so happy ;DD

shawnu didnt wan me to write so TWIT right.
i alrd close up the gaps okay.

No comments: